Thursday, May 26, 2011

Does anybody know a list of dog rental places in Tokyo or Kanagawa area Japan, Japan?

Question:


I really want to be able to walk a rental dog every weekend. I'm living and working in Kanagawa Japan (very close to tokyo) can anyone help me out, I cant seem to find any.

AND PLEASE I don't want to hear from you if all your going to do is complain about cruelty. The dogs at such places are cared for well and cannot be rehoused, so it helps the staff out when the dogs taken out for loving walks with people like me who love dogs. Its much crueller to buy a dog when you're not in the house 5 to 6 days a week due to work, leaving the poor thing to loneliness and habitual behaviour.

Answer:


Most of those lists are in Japanese. So you must be able to read Japanese.

This is a list, but not just Tokyo and Kanagawa.
http://www.karirunara.com/doubutu/pet.ht…

No comments:

Post a Comment