Thursday, May 26, 2011

Very disappointed about the information system on the nuclear accident in Japan?

Question:


I always thought that Japan is a country that won't make the same mistake as Russia did with Chernobyl. I was sure they would tell their citizens if there was some serious worries.
And now, 10 weeks after the earthquake and tsunami, people get to know that the meltdown in all three reactors of Fukushima Daichi Power Plant happened right after the earthquake.

That's very bad for the reputation of the country Japan and I wanted to know about your opinions on that subject. Me for my point I'm very disappointed.

Answer:


The earthquake and tsunami couldn't have been prevented. Maybe a higher retaining wall? What disappoints me is that now they are saying worker error contributed to the meltdown as a valve was shut off. AS PER THE MANUAL???? And TEPCO is not being fully transparent on this. And being in bed with the government, the population isn't getting the whole truth.

So disappointed? More so with the worker error and lack of info than the accident itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment