Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Any good, cheap international schools in Japan?

Question:


Hi! My brother and his family will be placed in Japan (he's in the military) and they need to find a good, and cheap international school to send his kids to that offer education from kindergarten- to 12 grade. He has a daughter in 11 th grade, a son in 5th and a baby girl in 1st grade. I'm not sure where he'll be stationed yet. Thanks SOO much! I really really need this information! Thanks and god bless ;)

Answer:


As has already been said, there's no such thing as a cheap international school in Japan. The military base will most likely have its own schools that will operate like a normal american school so education shouldn't be a problem. And be grateful for that kind of all-inclusive system- you've no idea how many times me and my friends have considered trying to talk our way onto a base just for some rumored taco bell and possibly ranch dip. >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment