Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Which visa should I get?

Question:


I'm looking to get a job in Japan but all the jobs I have seen so far are for people currently residing in Japan, I have done a bit of research on a working holiday visa but I don't if this can be changed to a working visa whilst you are in Japan.

I fear that i will not be able to get a working visa in Japan as I will not be taking an education degree, I will be taking a Graphic Design degree. I will not be able to get a teaching job very easily so I can not apply for a working visa straight off.

any helpful advice or past experiences will be greatly welcomed

arigatou!

Answer:


Carl pretty much sums it up. If you can get a working holiday visa at least you can legally get a job......IF you can find one. Maybe it will turn permanent. I wouldn't worry about changing a working holiday visa to a regular visa. I'd worry about finding a job in the first place and someone to sponsor you for a work visa in the second case.

No comments:

Post a Comment