Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Any good family oriented anime suggestions?

Question:


i have netflix so if there somthing on there that i could rent or watch through my wii thatd be great. btw plz nothing with nudity, 2 gorey, or pointless cursing. ( my mom and we watch it)

we like shows like fruits basket, bleach, moribito, naruto, ghost hunt, and strike witches(wasnt crazy about some of the nudity parts but other then that it was adorable. and just anything were u get what u get a lil bit of sense what japans like.

Answer:


Hmmm....


Soul Eater
Pandora Hearts
Skip Beat
Full Metal Alchemist
Basilisk
School Rumble
Ouran High School Host Club
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Z Kai
Yuyu Hakosho
Inuyasha
Lucky Star
Hetalia
Chobits
.hack// Legend Of The Twilight
Oh! Edo Rocket
One Piece



Hope I Helped!

Do you watch in Japanese or English? I like Japanese better, but that's just me...

-Farasi

No comments:

Post a Comment