Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Can someone translate japanese to english for me?

Question:


mousukoshi de imano kareto wakarerukamo. wagamama sugiru. nandemo me me me. hitono kimocho toka anma kangaenaindanaaa tte inshou bakkari, saikin.

and luttemitte?

sasatto ore ni kaette koi.

Answer:


mousukoshi de imano kareto wakarerukamo-もう少しで今の彼と別れるかも-I might break up with my boyfriend soon.

wagamama sugiru-わがまますぎる-He's too selfish.

nandemo me me me.-なんでもME ME ME-Everything is me me me.(As in the boyfriend is always talking about himself)

hitono kimochio toka anma kangaetenaindanaaa tte inshou bakkari saikin-人の気持ちとかあんま考えないんだなあって印象ばかり最近-I'm lately always starting to think that he never thinks about other people's feelings.

luttemitte-(I'm not sure about this one but if it's ittutemite then it means try saying it.)

sasatto ore ni kaette koi-さっさと俺に帰って来い-Hurry up and come back to me.

I hope this helped!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment