Saturday, June 18, 2011

I love Japan............?

Question:


I love its culture,the sakura trees,the manga,the anime,the kimono,the beauty...i would like to know more about Japan from an native Japanese person..can anyone suggest me a site where i can find a pen pal from Japan who is well versed with English? NOT A DATING OR MATCHMAKING SITE...i just want a normal decent pen pal

Answer:


The first thing I would suggest to you is to go to the library and sit down with some factual books about Japan. Pen pals want friends, they don't generally want to be teachers, and you seem to love a lot of stereotypes about Japan. I think you're asking an awful lot of your future pen pal. Educate yourself about Japan first, THEN get a pen pal. A little bit of mutual education about each other's cultures is a reasonable part of the pen pal relationship. Asking a person to take the place of the library or internet is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment