Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does "Nose Magic" really work to make nose smaller?

Question:


I ordered Nose Magic from the website a few weeks ago, it still haven't arrived yet, but I want to get excited waiting for it ahaha. So is this a legitimate product? How is it? :)

Answer:


its alright. beware of fake responses on yahoo. ive seen the same people answer the Nose Magic question and all their related answers are just this in this topic...so yeah. you might want to be careful.
for a nose shaping alternative thats only $20 seems too good to be true but it slowly works.

before i bought this product, i tried reshaping my own nose with my two fingers applying pressure to the sides of my nose...for like a minute every time, 15x a day. i have to admit it did improve my nose a bit, so im guessing thats how the nose shapers function...so i bought it so i dont have to keep holding my nose and hurt my fingers.

it was ok, not great. remember that the nose is actually 70% water and calcium. the younger you are, the easier it is to mold your nose, but also the easier to distort it. your nose and your ears continue to grow almost until you die, so any type of nose reshaping, including rhinoplasty, fillers, or even Nose Magic, Nose Right, etc. will only be temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment