Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Location of Takada Junior High School No. 1?

Question:


I'm looking for where Takada Junior High School No. 1, in Rikuzentakata, Iwate prefecture is. I've been looking for it on Google maps, but I think I might be looking for the wrong thing. The reason I'm looking for the location is due to an assignment where the challenge is to design temporary housing models for Japan. I'm looking for the exact location of where the current temporary housing for 36 families were built (http://www.voanews.com/english/news/asia/First-of-Japan-Disaster-Survivors-Get-Temporary-Houses-119604259.html).

Answer:


Paste this in google maps


Japan, 〒029-2205 岩手県陸前高田市高田町字鳴石5−1


that will give you the school (it says, Daiichi Jr HS, but Daiichi = Number 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment