Saturday, July 16, 2011

I would like to purchase massage robot?

Question:


hello i m from india i get lot of backpain :) so i like to purchase a massage robot :)

so which will be good for my back :) so i m thinking what to buy :)

friends i go to work and when i come i will be tired :) so i get backpain i want to buy a machine :) which will be cool to back pains :) and massage

i dont know weather is any like thing available for me i m thinking that it would be available etc

can any one say me is there any massage thing for backpain :)



i saw this one but can any one suggest me massage robot which is best for back pain :) and veyr very very happy massage :) best massage :) for spine and back :)

so i can be reliefed my back guys plz suggest me a massage robot so i can but it :)

plz suggest me the best massage robot :) i can pay 200$ my maximum amount is 200$

plz suggest me a massage robot in range of 200$ which is best :) for home :) and even for my parents :) etc :)

i m looking for a massage :) in 200$ in my back pain latest technology :) and best

plz suggest me :) i want the best :) plz say me massage robot for back pain :0 i can buy and plz sugegst me :) i want to buy for pains :) plz suggest me some kind of massage machine

any company japanese or american :) which is best or even massage water bed :) plz say me does massage water bed works etc

say me which is best thing to buy :) as techology is changing for my range or even i can pay maximum amount of 500$

thats my range

Answer:


Do you mean this "WheeMe"?

http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/03/wheem…

It seems to be on sale at end of this year, but I can't find where to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment