Saturday, July 16, 2011

Looking for good romance japanese dramas?

Question:


I know many people asked this question already but what I'm looking for is different.

I already watched all the Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango, Kimi Wa Petto..etc (all countries' versions!)

i want to watch something beyond highschool funny romance, and not as childish (sorry no offense intended) and exaggerated as like BOF. Something more mature and serious, and has interesting storylines and maybe deals with serious subjects. Decent-looking/handsome actors please. Oh, preferably something sweet, touching, serious and no comedy, and the couple actually look matching for each other with no big age difference, and the story has to be about a young couple. i don't mind old dramas or sad ones as well.

I have seen and loved:
Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake
Koizora
Last Friends
One million stars falling from the sky
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
1 Liter of Tears
Nagareboshi

Answer:


Yikes you've seen quite a few more than me but I still have a few more to add.

Taiyou no Uta (it's a short series reminiscent of 1 liter of tears. Also has a movie version starring Yui!)

Closed Note (great but a little hard to find)

Unfortunately those are the only two I can think of >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment