Friday, July 29, 2011

Japanese books question?

Question:


I seriously have no idea where else I could ask this question, so I'll ask it here.


What light novels would you recommend? Especially those similar to No.6, I like its conversations. I'm talking about the original Japanese works, of course. Please don't recommend Murakami, he's not a light novelist, plus I'm looking for something in the same league like books I've listed below.

Light novels I've already read/am reading now:
Durarara!!
Baccano!
Kami-sama no Memochou
No.6 (especially like this one)
Mawari no Penguin Drum (love it)
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Ouda Hideo's works (In the Pool, Kuchuu Buranko)
Bakemonogatari
Gosick
Spice & Wolf

Answer:


The followings are so-called light novelists:

新井素子 Motoko Arai
氷室冴子 Saeko Himuro
中里融司 Yuuji Nakazato
乙一 Otsuichi
桜庭一樹 Kazuki Sakuraba
*宮部みゆき Miyuki Miyabe

I've read only * Miyuki Miyabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment