Friday, July 29, 2011

What does japan look like now?

Question:


Any recent Pictures after all the earthquakes and everything? I really wanna see how it looks over there.

Answer:


We've been there last April (a month after the earthquake) to visit my dad, we've never mind whatever danger we will face because we love the country. I'm a Filipino and I have been amazed on what their country is, it still looks the same when we've been there for the last two years.. There are no signs of panicking, the country is still beautiful and organized and the people are still happy, hospitable and polite(for me Japanese people are the most hospitable and politest people here on earth). It's really different to my country. But I don't know, we've never been to Fukushima, we only stayed at Tokyo.. It's really fun there and I hope I will be there again because my dad is back to sea for his work.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment