Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cruize from japan to us with dog?

Question:


I want to study abroad in Japan. The only thing is no one will watch my dog for 4 months is there a pet freindly cruise. I'm super scared to put my dog on a plane because I heard alotof pets get lost in transit on international flights

Answer:


Passengers on some cruises operated by Cunard are allowed to bring dogs, but those dogs are required to remain in the onboard kennel. The fees are significant, and the dog must meet all requirements as to health and temperament. Cunard will NOT act as a pet-transport service -- the owner must be a regular passenger on the cruise.

Service dogs with the proper certifications are allowed to accompany the disabled person on a cruise.

I suggest you find a good kennel or family member to give the dog a temporary home.

No comments:

Post a Comment