Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Is it a health concern to for tourists to travel to Japan?

Question:


I am keen on travelling to Japan on exchange with my high school in a year from now; my parents' biggest concern is the radiation and the dangers it may pose to my health.

I don't want to miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit Japan with school and experience their everyday lifestyle. Our school's students will be in Chiba; does anyone know if my parents are right in disallowing me from going?

Thanks in advance.

Answer:


Yes, it is safe now!! The majority of Japan is back to normal and operating as usual. All international airports are operating and this even includes Sendai Airport, which was damaged by the tsunami, and the bullet trains are all running as normal. The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs Travel Advisory has even been lowered to normal so should have no problems.

Is it Safe to Travel to Japan
http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2011…

No comments:

Post a Comment