Friday, August 26, 2011

Losing weight for japan?

Question:


Hey, I am going to college in about 2 years in japan. I want to lose weight here in the u.s. this year and try to maintain it next year. I was think of getting to 120 lbs.

I need to know how much weight I need to lose so I don't stick out, and hopefully get a love interest while I'm there. Yes, looks aren't everything, but that's the first thing they see when they first meet you.


I am 5'3 and 145 lbs. I have an hourglass shape. My measurements are 37-27-37.

So once again...

-How much weight should I lose?

-What will be my measurements after my loss?

Thank you!

Answer:


You will stick out no matter what you weigh as you're not Japanese.
I'm sure many Japanese men would love to meet a woman who was 37-27-37 ! They might even be fighting over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment