Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Translation of this Japanese Song?

Question:


I couldn't find the lyrics online so I was wondering if anyone who speaks Japanese can translate this song to me. Thanks!

The song -------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZIBiuUct…

Answer:


[JAPANESE]
Shu yo, ima anata no mae ni kono uta wo sasagemasu
Tada anata no tame Subete no sanbi wo ukeruni hitoshii kata

Kono kegareta boku no tame anata ga nagashita chishio
ima mou ichido oboete kansha to yorokobi wo aisuru Shu no tame ni koko de utau

**I am on my knees to give You praise
Sing with the harmony
Ima koso anata dake ni mukete
Let me sing the song with Heaven's harmony
You're the one who receive all the glory of a man**

Shu yo, anata wa kono youni yowai boku no chikara to nari kurayami wo terasu hikari to nari
kyou mo ashita mo boku no kokoro no naka ni ikiteru

**repeat**

Who am I to You my Lord Konnani yowai boku no tame
You poured out Your love to give me life Dakara ima koko de utau

**repeat**
---------------------------------------…

[ENGLISH]
Lord I will dedicate this song to You
Only just for You who are to good receive all the hymns

I will remember again that You shed Your blood for me
And I will sing thanks and the joy for Dearest Lord

**I am on my knees to give You praise
Sing with the harmony Now is the time Only just for You
Let me sing the song with heaven's harmony
You're the one who receive all the glory of a man**

Lord You have been my strength You have been the light in the dark
You are in my heart today as well as tomorrow

**repeat**

Who am I to You my Lord For I am weak
You poured out Your love to give me life So I will sing

**repeat**

---------------------------------------…

This is a Christian song.
MY TRANSLATION MIGHT NOT REALLY ACCURATE but hope it helped :))

No comments:

Post a Comment