Thursday, August 25, 2011

What do Japanese think of Lebanese/Arab people?

Question:


I'm lebanese but I loooooooooooooove Japan soo much maybe because I loe their culture and I watch a lot of anime and I'm a cosplayer which made me learn the language and the culture .! I saw once here a japanese guy in lebanon/tripoli and my friends took a photo with him !^^ I think that japanese people are awesome,lovely.friendly adn very beautiful and that was prooved when I watched the Lebanese VS japanese basketball game (that was a long time ago^^) so what do Japanese people think of as lebanese/arabs plz honnestly
I really dream to go to japan
and "arigatou gozaimasu" for any answer! andI hope I'll see more japanese around here!so visit lebanon^_^

Answer:


There are so few Lebanese in Japan. And few Japanese visit Lebanon. So Japanese people usually don't know much about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment