Saturday, September 24, 2011

2 part question about Japan?

Question:


Part 1: I am trying to learn to speak/write in Japanese (I've so far got a,i,e,o,u down in hiriganta). So do you know any cheap things (cd's, dvds, books, apps I can get?
Part 2: I want to foreign exchange over to Japan but I don't believe my school has a program because my school is queer(weird). So any trusted foreign exchange clubs in the U.S I should check out?

Answer:


I think most high schools don't have dedicated foreign exchange programs. Rotary, YFU, and EF Tours are all reputable. I went through YFU and my best friend went through Rotary so I can vouch for those two specifically.

www.rotary.org/youthexchange
www.yfu-usa.org/
www.eftours.com

As for learning Japanese, I recommend checking out your library or getting a used book from Amazon. However it is much much better if you get a tutor. Its just not something you can do on your own.
If you don't live near one, go online to www.japonin.com. They have great classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment