Saturday, September 24, 2011

Can anyone recommend some Japanese music to me?

Question:


I've been fascinated by Japan since I was eight, so I'm interested in learning about their culture and the music they listen to today. I don't like most mainstream music today. One band I do like to listen to is Coldplay. I also like music from the early 2000s (examples: Kyrptonite by 3 Doors Down, Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls, etc.) and really old music (think songs by the Beatles).

And if this helps any, I'm a teenage girl.

Answer:


I am more of a kpop fan, but a good Japanese group and solo artist is probably NEWS and Ayumi Hamasaki. I recommend you to listen to kpop!

Many Korean groups, solo artists also sing Japanese songs. Examples:
-b2st/beast: bad girl(Jap version)
-girls generation: gee, genie(Jap version), mr taxi
-big bang: haru haru, beautiful hang over

Try some kpop?
-boa
-b2st
-mblaq
-2ne1
-snsd
-Big bang
-miss a
-fx
-tiara
-kara
-g.na
-ukiss
-boyfriend
-shinee
-jyj, dbsk

No comments:

Post a Comment