Saturday, September 24, 2011

Will Japanese people hate me when I go to Japan?

Question:


im japanese but i dont look like it at all. i have blond hair and i have kinda big eyes and i live in america (but really an anti-Americanism) and i know that alot of japanese people have a thing against america, and im moving to japan in a couple of years but i just dont want them to be totally racist about where i have lived before because i really adore japan. i dont want them calling me an outsider or something so do japanese people dislike americans and will they accept me do you think?

Answer:


How old are you? You can't keep dual citizenship with Japan after the age of 22. So I wonder if you are really Japanese, or you will stay as such after 22.

No Japanese would hate you just because you moved from US. But it's difficult for you to be accepted as a Japanese if you do not speak Japanese and don't know Japanese custom.

No comments:

Post a Comment