Thursday, September 29, 2011

Help me! Planning a trip to TOKYO?

Question:


I am 16 and I'm planning a trip to Tokyo with 2 of my friends (or just me if they can't make it after all) for this coming November, which is the year end school holiday.

I want to explore Tokyo myself so I don't want to follow any tours or anything, and I can find accommodation and also book the flight with my parents consent.

But I think my parents just won't let me go because there are no adults with me? I live in Asia and i was very lucky to go to London two times and for those two trips i have explored London by myself but stayed with my brother who lives there.

I am still not very familiar with Tokyo but i can't find anyone who can accompany me. My parents don't want to go, same goes to my friends parents, or should i find those tour agencies that only handle accommodation, food and flight? If there is even such an agency?

I live in Malaysia by the way.

Answer:


Sabbyasa is completely wrong - there is lots of history in Japan - and also historical value is not the only value.

Bottom line is this, without your parents consent, you aren't going anywhere. You can try and find a tour, and that might convince them. However, ultimately, it's their decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment