Thursday, September 29, 2011

How much can i make in japan and how much can housing cost?

Question:


So secretly I've been studying Japan for about a year and 3 months. I'm fluent in most areas yet still finding trouble writing Kanji. I really want to move to Japan after college (I'm not sure of the city yet). My major is oncology. I was wondering how much, and if they're needed, doctors that specialize in cancer can make in Japan. I've tried sites but majority of them are vague. Only saying things like "It's really expensive for this and that" or "You should probably try living in guest homes." and things like that.

Can anyone help?

Answer:


You don't need to worry how much money you can make or which city is good to live in.
Because YOU CANNOT WORK IN JAPAN.
Your oncology degree is totally worthless in Japan.
If you want to work as a medical doctor, you should complete 6-year medical study in Japan and pass our national examination for MD license. All of the courses and examinations are conducted in Japanese language, not to mention.
Most probably, you cannot pass the entrance exam to a medical school in Japan to begin with, not because of your academic ability, but because of your language difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment