Sunday, September 11, 2011

Please, tomorrow I have to send a japanese letter.. please help me?

Question:


Hello,
I would like to write in perfect japanese not too much formal, but not even too much informal... I mean in friendly form (from native) this:

(Me it's female. The person will receive this message is male):

"Hello,
I made this cat for you,

I worked for 3 days to do it.

It will bring to you a lot of fortune!!

He will be happy in your hands.

Handmade to reach your hands!

Made with love,
by XXXXXXX

a last thing, how to translate this?
"なんて考えています"


thank you a lot, 10 points for sure!

Answer:


こんにちは。konnichiwa
あなたのために猫を作ったよ。anata no tameni neko wo tukutta yo.
3日がかりで作りました。mikka gagari de tsukurimashita.
この猫はきっとあなたに幸せをもたらします。 kono neko wa kitto anata ni shiawase wo motarashimasu.
猫もあなたの手の中できっと幸せのはず。neko mo anata no te no naka de kitto shiawase no hazu.
私の手作りの愛があなたに届きますように! watashi no tezukuri no ai ga anata ni todoki masuyouni!

I am sure this Japanese sentences are perfect. I guess this is too perfect to be written by a foreigner.

the last sentence would be translated: I am thinking about that........... .

No comments:

Post a Comment