Sunday, September 11, 2011

What is the zip code for Chitose-shi, Hokkaido, Japan?

Question:


I want to mail a letter to my friend in Japan for his birthday. I have his house address, but he never gave me his zip code...will the letter still be able to get to him if I only put his house address on the envelope? Or, do you need to have a zip code? (I'm sorry if that sounded like a stupid question, but I ask because I've heard people say they've sent letters to Japan with part of the address missing and it still got to the other person safely. Is that true?)

What is the zip code for Chitose-shi, Hokkaido, Japan?

This is the area he lives in. (There's no house or street number, for privacy reasons.)
北海道千歳市福住 (What is the zip code for this area?)

Also, how would I write his address on the envelope, and how many stamps does a letter to Japan require?

Thank you so much!! I am so thankful for all answers!!^-^)

Answer:


>北海道千歳市福住 (What is the zip code for this area?)

066-0053
http://www.post.japanpost.jp/cgi-zip/zip…

>Also, how would I write his address on the envelope,

You can write it in English.

>and how many stamps does a letter to Japan require?

why don't you ask it at post office in your country?

No comments:

Post a Comment