Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Does anyone know some soft Japanese music?

Question:


Hello!

I am trying to find some new Japanese music to listen to. I am mostly looking for soft, nice sounding male vocals. It doesn't matter it if it a band or just one guy singing.

For example, I like the song Hanabira by SID. The singer's voice is melodic and soft in this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF9Qd-HHw…

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Answer:


L'arc~en~Ciel is one of my personal favs.

Or HYDE's solo stuff (lead singer of L'Arc~en~Ciel)

Amber Gris is also another one that sings soft music, and Temari has wonderful vocals~

DaizyStripper sings some soft songs like Smile World, Harumeku Bokura, and my favourite Amaoto no Waltz <3

I know plenty of Japanese music. If you ever need anymore I don't mind if you contact me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment