Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Good Japanese Romance Drama about Teens or school life?

Question:


I noticed that the dramas I like most are the ones with teenagers and romance and cute moments XDD

I just finished watching Seigi no Mikata ~~ *sigh* I LOVED the romance there...it's just that there wasn't much of it TT__TT

Besides that I've watched: * = Favorite
Seigi no Mikata* (at least the romance in it)
Q10*
One Litre of Tears*
Hana Kimi
Nidame Cantabile
Ouran High School Host Club
Nobuta wo Produce
Wallflower
Mei Chan No Shitsuji
LIFE * (I know it's not much romance, but I like dramas with bullying and how people overcome that and such)
Koizora*
Kimi Ni Todoke*
I'm sure there's more but that's what I remember ^^

Answer:


Ohitorisima is taking place in a high school but deals with the hilarious story of two teachers and their relationship while they live together but are not involved in a romantic relationship

Otomen it's a bit weird but has a really funny ending in my opinion

Hana Yori Dango is a must watch and to be honest is my all time favourite

Hana Kimi 2011

I would recommend Itazura na Kiss the anime as its better than the Korean and the Taiwanese adaptations. Also if you like anime I'd also recommend Special A and the Ouran HSHS which was FAR BETTER than the drama

Taiwanese

Devil Beside You It's and adaptation of the Japanese manga The Devil Does Exist. Although I liked the manga better, the Tdrama considers to be a great one

Hayate the Combat Butler again an manga adaptation and it worths every minute. It's like a reversed Meichan no Shitsuji where the butler is new and the Young Mistress overly confindent...


Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment