Saturday, October 29, 2011

How much does it cost to take a flight to japan?

Question:


Me and my friends are eleven, but we want to start a new life in Japan. How much will it cost for three eleven year olds or 12 year olds? I want a job but they say it's illegal for a kid like me to work. I was the one who choice the place so I want to make enough money so my friends don't have to pay even if they want to. And I'm planning to get my mom some money to so she can take care of herself when I'm in Japan. I've also been studying Japanese with everything I've got.

And so on I've been paying everynight miracle could happen so I don't have to go to school and that I could go be a real child and not a adult traveling....

Answer:


You have to be at least 15 to work in Japan, and then that's only part-time. Airfare will cost you at least $3,500. Passports, $100 each.
Stay in school. Maybe when you're 18 you can go there for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment