Saturday, October 29, 2011

I notice everyone wears Speedos here in Japan, should I wear them too?

Question:


I like my user-name indicates, I'm a swimmer. I'm in very good shape, and I have a washboard stomach.

I'm here in Japan. I notice everyone wears Speedos. I don't have a problem wearing Speedos, I wear Speedos all the time, and so do the guys in my swim team in America.

The thing I notice here is that no guy has a noticeable bulge in their Speedos. If I wear a Speedo here, I would be the only guy who actually has a noticeable bulge in his Speedos, so I feel weird about wearing Speedos among so many bulge-less men.

Should I wear Speedos or not?

Answer:


Noh Yoy is spot on... "One lesson that being in Japan teaches is to lose the fear of self-consciousness"

Same for the hot springs if you decide to go to one, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment