Sunday, October 30, 2011

May japan enter tpp???????

Question:


Polluted vagetable selling in Japanese supermarket
(As you know Kanto area and Tohoku area is Polluted)

and a lot of restrant cook foods made by Tohoku area

So I can not go to restrant ( but I can go MaCdonald if I need because I heard MaCdonaod uses American Food)

By the way which do you like ?

1 To enter TPP you can eat good price American Food in Japanese restrant
When You arrive Japan

2 Not to enter TPP you must eat expensive food made in Tohoku area

and more question


Why sophists and famars against TPP

Sorry, I do not want to eat food made in Tohoku area and Kanto area
I want to buy American food to my health

Are they LOVE their MONEY than health?
What is the true?

Answer:


TPP is not such a simple matter. It's risky for Japan to rely their foods on imports from other countries. If cheap American foods come to Japan, many farmers in Japan will go out of business.

But it's risky for Japan to keep little food production in its own territory.

BTW, Tohoku is not the only region in Japan producing foods. There are many regions.

No comments:

Post a Comment