Monday, November 21, 2011

Can i use my uk samsung galaxy s2 in japan?

Question:


Basically I have my galaxy s2 with Talkmobile still under the contract and wish to travel to Japan for holidays. And i wonder would my galaxy s2 works in Japan with a sim card i am going to buy in japan? or would roaming work?


Thanks

Answer:


Well put it this way: Your phone is 3G so should work in Japan. It will be roaming though which will be expensive. Is your phone unlocked? if not get it unlocked and purchase a world simcard online: http://www.globalsimcard.co.uk/Global-Si… or search in most large supermarkets (if you are in a hurry). I use the global sim card and it roams anywhere and provides cheap affordable calls (receive and call out). So hurry and buy this simcard will save you loads

No comments:

Post a Comment