Monday, November 21, 2011

What's Life Like In Tokyo?

Question:


I've been thinking about it for a while and I've been seriously considering learning how to read, write and speak Japanese and moving to Tokyo in the next few years. I've lived in Canada all my life and I'm starting to regret the decisions I've made here and well I think if I was able to move and start over somewhere I would like to live, mainly because it's something I'd find interesting and I think I'd have fun.

I've got a slight plan set out if I ever decide to act on my ambitions but I'd like to know from some people that either live there or have lived there on what I should prepare myself for or what I should do to prepare myself for the life ahead of me if I were to live there.

So please answer these questions and inform me if you think it's a smart decision or if I should rethink this some more. Thanks! :D

Answer:


I suggest you visit Japan for a holiday before you start making plans. Most people have an inaccurate view of what life in Japan is like.
If you really do want to start planning, you firstly need to look at visas. What kind of skills do you have? Do you have a degree? You may not be eligible. Look at the visa section of the Japanese embassy in your country.

No comments:

Post a Comment