Monday, November 21, 2011

How would it be being young and black in japan?

Question:


I always think about how cool it would be to live in japan. I'm only a teenager but my mom said she would move to japan but I think it would be akward. I'm not even a tall though, my mom and I are only like 5'0 even.

Answer:


So is your question "what would it be being young, black and short in Japan?"

Your mom would need to find a job in order to move to Japan which would be much more challenging than being non-Japanese, which is not something to worry about as even though its very easy for Japanese to identify non-Japanese and call everyone "gaijin" - they are not mean about it and I found they love to meet foreigners and practice English and leave you with a good impression of them and Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment