Monday, November 21, 2011

I need this phrase translated into Japanese?

Question:


I need this phrase translated into Japanese (with both the characters and romaji please)

"You've given me such a cool buzz,
livened up my boring days,
come on, show me an even more wonderful world!"

"Cool buzz" feels weird, so maybe it could be changed to "new feeling" or something along those lines.

*please no Google Translate.

Answer:


(female/ casual way <-- "come on" should be used between friends)

それって、退屈な日常生活にちょっと刺激があったかも。。
sorette, taikutsu-na nichijou seikatsu ni chotto shigeki ga attakamo

わ~ 私の知らないような世界を 知りたい! 教えて~!
waaa watashi-no shiranai-youna sekai o shiritai! oshieteee!

---- edited:

"Cool buzz" --> "new feeling" or something along those lines??
I think "cool buzz" is the keyword in the context... It should be more specified.

No comments:

Post a Comment