Monday, November 28, 2011

How do peoples personalities in Japan differ from those in America?

Question:


Before you go giving me a whole essay on how America or Japan is better, that isn't what I'm asking. I am a resident of America, so I already know about America. I have heard that both China and Japan are very respectable countries, and I don't doubt that. I just want to know how the people act there and how it's different from America. I'm sure they aren't half as obnoxious as most people that live around me are. Not to say our whole country is like that. I'm just wondering since I'm only a teenager interested in foreign culture and I can't really travel there myself ahahah. Thank you!

Answer:


Remember Katrina ? Some people went crazy. Murders, robberies, rapes, violence of all kinds.
Now when the earthquake / tsunami hit Japan last March, the situation was far worse, But the Japanese stayed together. There was VERY little problems amongst the people. No looting, murders, ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment