Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I want to move to Japan, Does anyone have tips?

Question:


I am 18 and in a couple years I plan to move to Japan, other tha the obvious like learning Japanese Etc. Does anyone have any tips?...
Reason why I want to move to Japan; I honestly cannot answer that very well, It is just a feeling in my my heart I need to go there and I went there a few years back and I just feel at home there, It keeps coming back into my memories and like it is pulling me there, I feel rooted and secure there . . .
So if anyone has some tips I would greatly appreciate

Answer:


get a bachelor's degree. Most companies won't hire you unless you have one.

learn to use chopsticks and to eat slimy foods. Japanese like the slimy texture more than Americans, so a lot of their foods are a bit slimy (like natto, for instance)

Have a reasonably clean cut look without any visible tattoos, as those are very faux paux in Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment