Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Japan overstay visa return?

Question:


Seven years ago I stupidly overstayed my visa in Japan by about one month. My only excuse is I was young. I was deported and banned for 5 years. Now I want to go back for a short vacation to see some old friends. I know the ban has expired but I am still a bit nervous about returning because Japanese immigration are strict and they may send me home and the first available flight back because of my past. My question is do you think I will have any problems entry into Japan? And if you have knowledge Japanese immigration laws I would appreciate it if you could answer this question.

Answer:


There is no real answer to your question here. It's better that you ask Japanese Embassy or Consulate for certainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment