Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Korea or Japan, which one and why?

Question:


Hi, I want to to become a foreign exchange student. I am from the US and I would like to know which country is better do to the kindness of others. Please tell me if there is any racism in the countries against Americans or whites generally. Give me as many reasons why the country is better for an exchange student like culture for example and experience wise. I want as many opinions as I can get, so once I make the final decision I will start learning the language. Thank you very much! =o]

also, I only 14 and only comment on here with answers.(not the lies that I'm not able to fly, because I know I can)

Answer:


i wish i was still 14 with a job. i would have taken the chance to go to japan.. now, im 16. and one step closer to reaching mygosl =] so i prefer japan because of the polite people you come across, the language is cute. and they put out all of this advertising JUST for teenagers =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment