Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Travelling Europe/Japan/South and North America Costs?

Question:


I finish the HSC in about 4 hours and i've decided i'm going to go travelling next year.
This is what i have:
-- I have a european passport (my dad is english so i could get one, somehow)
-- BASIC knowledge of the japanese, french and spanish languages (BARELY enough to get by)

Basically, what i want to know is how much money i would need to survive (barely, fairly comfortably or in luxury) if i was going to spend at least 3 months in THESE places :
1) Spain
2) France
3) Italy (maybe)
4) Japan (on the way to america)
5) North america
6) South america (then home to australia)

In summary
I want to spend 3 months in each place, i have no need for visas or anything for the european countries, and BASIC knowledge of the languages and countries
If you can understand what i'm asking (i'm not entirely sure i understand myself) can you give me some suggestions for how much money i need to save

P.S I was thinking i could work as a fruit picker or something, whatever the backpackers do in europe, to help me be fully immersed and make a small amount of money while i'm there

Answer:


If you can't work out a rough estimate then you should not travel. We can't do simple maths for you

No comments:

Post a Comment