Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Help with Japanese oral?

Question:


So basically, our teacher has us calling her to invite her to do something (for the test, not for real!) and here's my basic plan.

moshi moshi, tanaka-san (A name she told us to use for the assignment) desu ka?
(she says Hai, sou desu)
Konnichiwa, Osao desu ga
(she says konnichiwa, etc)
doku ni imasu ka?
(says where she is etc)
A, so desu ka. Ashita no ban ni eiga wo mimasen ka?

If she says yes, I'll say "Jiya, ashita ni eiga mimasu ne"

If she says no because of time, I'll say "A, kinyobi gogo do desu ka?"
then say "Jiya, kinyobi ni eiga mimasu ne"

If she says no because she doesn't want to watch a movie, I'll say: "doyoubi no ban ni pizza wo tabemasen ka?"

anyone have anything I am doing wrong here? thanks.

Answer:


nope sounds good! NOPE!良い音

No comments:

Post a Comment