Thursday, April 28, 2011

Going to Niigata station?

Question:


My question is, how do you go from the Niigata civic center to the Niigata station? I mean, where and which bus to take perhaps? Help! Thank you!

Answer:


Better to tell us what "Niigata civic center" really is or where it is.

I can't find it on Japanese webs.

Addition:
OK. But local buses rarely have English statement.

This is their website and telling you which bus to take between Civic Center and Niigata station.
http://www.niigata-kenminkaikan.jp/acces…

If you can't read this, it would be difficult for you to actually find a bus stop there.

Addition2:
>Oh my God. then how should I return to Toyoko Inn (Near Niigata Station)?

Taxi.


Or walk to Hakusan station which is 1 station away from Niigata station. And take train to Niigata station.

Click 白山駅からの道順のご案内(GoogleMap) on the page and you can see the route to Hakusan station. They say it's 15 minutes by walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment