Thursday, April 28, 2011

Question to Japanophiles: How long did you have to wish to go to Japan before you went there?

Question:


I have wished to go to Japan for 13 years and never got a chance to go there. I started to want to go to Japan when I was a teenager but didn't get a chance as my parents are not into traveling and such. Now, Japan just seems to be not on the way (in my husband's way, lol). Will I never go there? Sorry, I know, this sounds weird.

Answer:


Keep saving money to go there! Who knows, in ten years when your life seems a little more stable, you might have the chance to go. Yet, remember, trips, in a way, are like children; there is never really a perfect time for them to come. I have wanted to go to for a year now, and one of my closest friend has wanted to go for four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment