Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why do (some) Japanese People hate Koreans?

Question:


Well I go to a K pop vs J pop videos in youtube and there is a lot, and I mean a LOT racist comment about koreans. Some was in japanese and english. Example " 韓国民団&朝鮮総連&創価学会&統一教会&顕正会&朝鮮ヤクザ OR "K-POP(笑)はダサい、朝鮮語は不快だ!

Hm I just want to know. Well of course ppl say K pop r lot more better than J pop, no offense.
In my opinion J pop needs a lot of improveents. This is out of the question but in my perspectives J-pop groups dance like they're doing exercise?


Oh and I'm not Korean, I'm other part of asian.

Answer:


I think you are Korean fetish or something, but you should check some Japanese relation videos in youtube. (history, tradition, music, technology)
you can see many Korean troll spam comments.
they keep spamming " ○○ origin is Korea " " Japs copied Korean Tradition / technology"
i know some Japanese Korean hater troll comments, but way better than korean's trolls.


K-pop sound like 90's music and old school for Japanese.
K pop r lot more better than J pop?
because you live in third world country. it is futuristic music for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment