Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting a job in Japan?

Question:


Hello everyone, I am a electrical engineer and I been working for six years. I am 27 years old and saved up over 230k through budgeting, saving, and investing.

I was wondering what are the chances of me getting a job in Japan or anywhere international. I speak English, Spanish, basic Norwegian, and basic Japanese.

Answer:


Just because you tell the truth doesn't mean you are being negative. It is possible that this person could get a job. But factor in the economy, meaning lots of Japanese people are out of work, and that these applicants are going to get hired before a foreigner, and the going gets tough. If the person can find a company that needs not only his engineering ability but English communication skills, then there will be a chance.

NOTE: And there is a BIG difference between being 'employable' and actually landing a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment