Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Japanese husbands additude changing since I became pregnant?

Question:


I want to know if this has something to do with Japanese men in general or the Japanese culture? I married my husband about 6 months ago. He's from Sapporo and moved to the U.S for studied about 3 years ago. We met our Junior year of University. (I'm 23, and he is 25). We found out I was pregnant 4 months ago and he's changed considerably. He's much more distant, he pushes me to do almost all housework and cooking even tho he knows i should be resting more from pregnancy, he rarely talks about the baby and wont go to the doctors with me. He talks more and more about moving back to Japan. We had a plan to live in Japan in a few years I would teach English while he would find a job in Japan. But the more I think about it I want my baby brought up in America where they can get the best education. So why is he acting this way? Normally he was a shy but sweet man. Thats why I married him, he doesnt seem to be the man I married.

Answer:


It's nothing to do with Japanese culture or Japanese men in general.

Simply put, he did not want to become a father after all. So when he found that you were pregnant, he did not like it and now acting that way.

I don't know if you and he talked whether you wanted to have a baby in the past. If he said he did not want to have a baby, he changed because this is not what he wanted. If he said he wanted to have a baby, he's immature that he's changed now.

You need much discussion with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment