Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How to say these sentences in Japanese?

Question:


- "I love to dance. I dance at home ever day. I dance in the morning by myself."
- "I always watch TV every day at home. I watch TV by myself or with my family and friends."
- "I sometimes go swimming at my grandparent's. I swim with my grandparents or my mom."
- "I'm always at home listening to music on my iPod. I listen to music in my room by myself."
- "I play a musical instrument often. I play it at home in the evening by myself."
- "I'm always at home surfing the net on my laptop. There's not one day I'm not on the computer."
- "I often like to draw at my desk in my room. I draw either by myself or with my sister."
- "I play my Nintendo often at my house. I play it in the evening with my sister."
- "I study Japanese every day at home. I like to study by myself in my room on my desk."
- "I love to sleep. I sleep every day at home in my room in the evening."
- "I'm often at home on the computer watching anime. I like to watch anime by myself or with my friends on the weekend."
- "I sometimes play video games with my sister at home. Though on the weekends I like to play video games with my friends."

Answer:


use www.translate.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment