Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Question regarding history?

Question:


I have a bit of an embarassing question.
I'm interested in the overall s ex history of Japan as well as of its male/male relationships. I've been studying Japanese history quite intensely but I haven't been able to find anything on the above mentioned topics.
What I'd like to know more about is the actual and hidden relationships in the households, like between masters and butlers (that makes the second half of thr 19th century, the first half of the 20th, I suppose), and also relationships between the households.

The time of interest is 19th-1st half of the 20th centuries, because books barely contain any information on that topic for those times.

Answer:


would "feminism in Japan" help a bit?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in…

No comments:

Post a Comment