Monday, May 2, 2011

I am going to Tokyo at the end of June, I am just wanting to know what the situation is?

Question:


Hi, I am going to Tokyo at the end of June, I just want to know what the situation is over there at the minute, as all I am hearing is mixed reports and people saying that I am mad for still going, and that they either know someone or heard of ones that are living there that are now trying to get out of Japan. I know that a lot of things am sure will be affected by recent events, but I am looking to hear some info off people who actually know how things are rather than people who seem to be making up their own stories lol. I am staying In the shinagawa Prince Hotel, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Answer:


Go to Tokyo, Decky!
It's an amazing City.

Most all of the Destruction was North-East of Tokyo Bay.
Sendai & many coastal cities were Wiped-OUT!

But be warned ....
there have been over 500 After-Shocks, which is "normal"!

If I were you I would also go South to Kyoto, Osaka & Nara.
The Southern Prefectures are Beautiful & Historical.

Good Luck~
Have Fun in Japan.
I always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment