Saturday, July 30, 2011

Help getting English teacher job in Tokyo?

Question:


I want to become an English teacher in Japan. I want to be able to decide where I live and a good fixed salary would be nice. My original plan was to be a teacher through Gaba, because I can decide where I live and what my hours are, but apparently instead of a fixed salary I'm paid for the hours I work. I don't like that setup...

Also, I had wanted to live in Shinjuku or Shibuya in a loft or studio apartment. However, I'm told this is unrealistic financially. So is there anywhere just outside the JR Yamanote line but near Shinjuku or Shibuya where I could rent an apartment for less money?

LINKS PLEASE

Answer:


Kichijoji is a good place where you can go to Shinjuku or Shibuya easily and cheaper than those places.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kichij%C5%8…

No comments:

Post a Comment