Saturday, July 30, 2011

Security of Hotels in Japan?

Question:


I was wondering if if anybody could give feedback on security regarding rooms over in Japan. I will be going to Japan in the Spring, but I am concerned about where I can safely keep my suitcase. I've heard that if you don't purchase a night stay in a Western style hotel, then you don't really have a place to keep your stuff while your away. (I would like to check in, drop my stuff off and check out the location without having to lug a huge suitcase around) Someone told me that Youth hostels or traditional hotel rooms aren't good places to leave your things because there are no locked doors. I've also been told that "Capsule Hotels" don't have anywhere to put any of your things so that you are worry free while you explore. Could anyone help? Thanks for any advice you can give!

Answer:


I don't think you would have any problems about your suite case either at descent Ryokan or Youth Hostels. They nowadays have room locks.
If, only if they don't, you can safely ask the staff of a facility to keep the suite case somewhere in a safe and secured place, of coarse free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment